Seniors: The JAFTICA Scholarship of $2500/year with the potential of renewal for an additional 3 years is Leslie's highest payout scholarship offered locally! A "project" of your own design is also required. Projects can be anything, such as an essay, a powerpoint, art portfolio, personal video, ANYTHING not listed. Pick a media for your project that you are the most comfortable and confident. In addition, your college plans no longer must be a 4 year plan. You can apply if you'll be attending a trade school or completing a 2 year program at a community college. Finally, you no longer have to major in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Enginerring, and Math). Your major can be in any field. A minimum GPA of 2.5 is also required. Pick up information in Student Services.
Juniors: The Semper Fidelis All-American Program is a new honorary high school program that recognizes high school juniors from across the country who excel academically and athletically. Selected students will receive an all-expense paid trip to Washington, D.C. to attend the Battles Won Academy with a mentor of their choice. Student athletes who fit the description of a Sempis Fidelis All-American can complete their application by clicking HERE. For more information, you can check out their social media platforms on their Facebook page, Instagram @FightingSpirit, and Twitter @FightingSpirit.
Aldinger Scholarship - Deadline is March 16, 2018
- If you are a former Reaching Higher student, you qualify to apply for the Aldinger Scholarships of $1500. Several of these scholarships will be awarded.
CASE Credit Union Scholarships - Deadline is March 30, 2018
- They are offering seven $1000 scholarships for college-bound seniors.
- You do not have to have a membership in order to apply; however, if you're awarded the scholarhip, you must become a member of the credit union. For more information and applications, see Student Services or click on the link above. Then, go to the Student tab and look for Chubb/Hayes/Feeman Schlolarship.
Grace Lutheran Church Scholarship - Deadline is March 31, 2018
- The application can be found in Student Services or you can print the application from the PDF above. The application must be returned to Grace Lutheran Church.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund - Deadline is March 31, 2018
- If you have Hispanic heritage, you may qualify.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, plan to enroll full-time at an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university and complete the FAFSA.
- All majors are accepted, but emphasis is placed on STEM majors.
- The application will open online on January 1, 2018.
The Michigan Retailers Foundations Scholarships - Deadline is April 2, 2018
- They are offering nineteen scholarships ranging from $1000 to $2000.
- The awards are NOT based on financial need. To be eligible, you or your parent must be employed at a business that is a member of the Michigan Retailers Association.
- The application is online. Access code is MIRA.
AeroquipCredit Union Scholarships - Deadline is April 6, 2018
- They are offering three scholarships in the amounts of $1500, $1000, and $500.
- You must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, write a one page essay on the importance of good financial credit history, and be a member in good standing of Aeroquip Credit Union.
Gordon Wil Opportunity Scholarships - Deadline is May 1, 2018
- The Optimist Club of Jackson is offering multiple Gordon Will Opportunity Scholarships ranging from $500 to $2000 to deserving graduating seniors.
- The scholarships will be awarded based on a student's commitment to community service, financial need, and recommendations and dedication to academics. A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The application can be found in Student Services or by clicking on the link above.
NursingSchoolsAlmanac.com Aspiring Nurse Scholarship - Deadline is August 31, 2018
- They are offering a $1000 scholarship awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates: a track record of academic excellence, particularly in science and math and a passion for the nursing profession and the overall field of healthcare.
- You can appy online by going to the link above and click the banner on the right-hand side of the website's homepage.
- They are offering a $7000 scholarship renewable for 4 years to players who will attend their school located in Ann Arbor, MI.
- To qualify you must have a minimum 2.8 GPA or above, a SAT score of 1100 or above, and be a practicing Catholic.
- You can complete the application by clicking on the link above or pick up information in Student Services.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!