Juniors: The Semper Fidelis All-American Program is a new honorary high school program that recognizes high school juniors from across the country who excel academically and athletically. Selected students will receive an all-expense paid trip to Washington, D.C. to attend the Battles Won Academy with a mentor of their choice. Student athletes who fit the description of a Sempis Fidelis All-American can complete their application by clicking HERE. For more information, you can check out their social media platforms on their Facebook page, Instagram @FightingSpirit, and Twitter @FightingSpirit.
2018 Michigan Education Association Scholarship - Deadline is February 22, 2018
- To be eligible you must be a dependent of an MEA member or MEA-Retired member, be attending a Michigan public community college, 4 year university, or vocational training institution.
- The only private institution eligible for this scholarship are Baker College-Flint/Owosso; Adrian College, University of Detroit-Mercy, Finlandia University, and Albion College.
- The selection criteria is based on academic achievement, extra-curricular activities, school and community service, and lower income households.
The Detroit Section of the Society of Women Engineers Scholarships - Postmarked or emailed by March 1, 2018
- They annually recognize senior high school women who have shown exemplary abilities in areas such as leadership, academics, and community activities.
- You must intend to pursue a college degree in engineering.
- SWE, at a national level, also has many scholarships for outstanding high school female students. You can visit the National SWE website: www.swe.org.
The Rosa Parks Scholarship - Deadline is March 1, 2018 at midnight
- The Rosa Parks Scholarship Foundation is offering forty $2000 scholarships to seniors who will be attending college in the fall of 2018.
- To apply, you must have a minimum GPA of 2.5, write a 200-300 word essay, and provide official copies of you high school transcript and SAT results.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund - Deadline is March 31, 2018
- If you have Hispanic heritage, you may qualify.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, plan to enroll full-time at an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university and complete the FAFSA.
- All majors are accepted, but emphasis is placed on STEM majors.
- The application will open online on January 1, 2018.
The Michigan Retailers Foundations Scholarships - Deadline is April 2, 2018
- They are offering nineteen scholarships ranging from $1000 to $2000.
- The awards are NOT based on financial need. To be eligible, you or your parent must be employed at a business that is a member of the Michigan Retailers Association.
- The application is online. Access code is MIRA.
Gordon Wil Opportunity Scholarships - Deadline is May 1, 2018
- The Optimist Club of Jackson is offering multiple Gordon Will Opportunity Scholarships ranging from $500 to $2000 to deserving graduating seniors.
- The scholarships will be awarded based on a student's commitment to community service, financial need, and recommendations and dedication to academics. A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The application can be found in Student Services or by clicking on the link above.
NursingSchoolsAlmanac.com Aspiring Nurse Scholarship - Deadline is August 31, 2018
- They are offering a $1000 scholarship awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates: a track record of academic excellence, particularly in science and math and a passion for the nursing profession and the overall field of healthcare.
- You can appy online by going to the link above and click the banner on the right-hand side of the website's homepage.
- They are offering a $7000 scholarship renewable for 4 years to players who will attend their school located in Ann Arbor, MI.
- To qualify you must have a minimum 2.8 GPA or above, a SAT score of 1100 or above, and be a practicing Catholic.
- You can complete the application by clicking on the link above or pick up information in Student Services.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!