The Senior Letter contains important dates and information for current seniors.
- Sign up for the 2021 Senior Class Remind for updates and announcements.
- If you have a smartphone, get push notifications. On your phone, open your web browser and go to rmd.at/lpssenior. Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind.
- If you don't have a smartphone, get text notifications. Text the message @lpssenior to the number 81010. If you have trouble with 81010, try texting @lpssenior to (517) 797-5342.
It's time to apply to colleges/universities/technical schools. As a general rule, you need to apply before Halloween to be considered for their scholarships. If you receive free/reduced lunch, you qualify for an application fee waiver. See one of the counselors in Student Services to request fee waivers and assistance with applications. See Mrs. Frohriep to send your transcript to schools where you have submitted applications.
Central Michigan is extending their free application through November! Just select the “Pay Later” option if applying on their website or use the code “FireUp2021” if applying through Common App.
Allows you to view transfer course equivalencies between many Michigan colleges and universities.
- Allows you to see student reviews of professors from many colleges/universities which can be helpful when selecting college classes/teachers.
- Here's a cool new tool! You can see the sticker price of a school vs. the estimated cost based on family income. The site also shows demographics, graduation rates, retention rates, etc.
Below is a list of additional resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!
They provide a tool that can help you search for college costs, build a plan to reach a specific savings goal, or figure out how to pay for college with savings, scholarships, grants and loans.
Registration is free.