Juniors: College Board (SAT) has created an Opportunity Scholarship where if you complete steps in the college search, application, and FAFSA process over the next year, you have a chance at a $40,000 scholarship. Student Services has more information or click here to sign up.
Lansing Community College Scholarships-- the deadline to apply is Thursday, January 31, 2020. Click here for the"Application Overview & Checklist" handout for the 2020-21 LCC scholarship application. The handout walks you through their scholarship application process. You must be already accepted to LCC to apply. Your FAFSA must be filed no later than February 28, 2020, for best scholarship consideration.
- They are offering 7 scholarships ranging from $2500 to $500. You can click here for more information.
- To qualify you must be a graduating senior in the Class of 2020 and be enrolled in a school that has at least one current NAFEPA or MASFPS member on staff (LHS does).
- It is one application for all 7 scholarships. More information and applications can be found in Student Services.
America's Farmers Scholarships - Deadline is January 15, 2020
- They are offering $1500 scholarships to seniors who plan to pursue a degree or certificate in specific areas of agriculture and other eligible majors.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and obtain two endorsements from local eligible farmers.
- For more information go to www.AmericasFarmers.com and click on GROW AG Leaders.
- You do not have to be an FFA member to apply.
MEA Scholarship - Deadline is February 20, 2020
- You must be a dependent of a MEA member or MEA-Retired member in good standing. The Selection Criteria are as follows: Academic achievement, Extra-curricular activities, and School and community service.
Aeroquip Credit Union Scholarships - Postmarked by April 3, 2020
- Aeroquip is offering three scholarships, one for $2000, one for $1500, and one for $1000.
- You must be a member of Aeroquip Credit Union and have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in order to apply. Paper applications are available in Student Services or you can download an application off the LHS Student Services website or our electronic announcements.
Jackson College's Foundation Scholarship - Open until April 14, 2020
- One application provides you the opportunity to be considered for multiple scholarships.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!