Juniors: College Board (SAT) has created an Opportunity Scholarship where if you complete steps in the college search, application, and FAFSA process over the next year, you have a chance at a $40,000 scholarship. Student Services has more information or click here to sign up.
Juniors and Seniors: Kelsey’s Law Distracted Driving Awareness Scholarship for Michigan high
school juniors and seniors is available online here. The deadline is August 31st. A total of $5,000 in college scholarships will be awarded in October among 4 winning student submissions throughout the state.
The 2019 Student-View Scholarship Program - Deadline is April 22, 2019
- They are offering one $4000, two $1000, and ten $500 scholarships.
- It's quick and easy to apply. You don't need a minumum SAT or GPA and no essay required.
- Go to the link above and complete a 15-20 minute application survey about colleges in your area.
Gordon Will Opportunity Scholarship - Deadline is April 30, 2019
- The Optimist Club of Jackson is offering scholarships ranging from $500 to $2000.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required.
- You can pick applications in Student Services. The deadline to apply is April 30,2019.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!