The Michigan Education Association (MEA) Scholarship - Deadline is February 21, 2019
- You must be a dependent of an MEA member or MEA-retired member in good standing.
- Scholarship amounts range from $1500 to $750.
- The application can be typed into, saved, and then printed for signature to be mailed with required documentation. You can also pick up paper applications in Student Services.
The Michigan Retailers Association - Deadline is April 1, 2019
- They are offering 21 scholarships ranging from $1000-$1500.
- The awards are not based on financial need! To be eligible, the student or their parents must be employed by a business that is a member of the MRA. Meijer, Target and Home Depot are all members!
- The access code is MIRA.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!