Juniors: College Board (SAT) has created an Opportunity Scholarship where if you complete steps in the college search, application, and FAFSA process over the next year, you have a chance at a $40,000 scholarship. Student Services has more information or click here to sign up.
America's Farmers Scholarships - Deadline is January 15, 2020
- They are offering $1500 scholarships to seniors who plan to pursue a degree or certificate in specific areas of agriculture and other eligible majors.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and obtain two endorsements from local eligible farmers.
- For more information go to www.AmericasFarmers.com and click on GROW AG Leaders.
- You do not have to be an FFA member to apply.
MEA Scholarship - Deadline is February 20, 2020
- You must be a dependent of a MEA member or MEA-Retired member in good standing. The Selection Criteria are as follows: Academic achievement, Extra-curricular activities, and School and community service.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!