The Michigan Gem and Mineral Society Scholarship ~ Postmarked by February 20, 2022
- The scholarship focuses on a minimum of 2.8 GPA, community service and financial need.
- You must also have two letters of recommendation, be a resident of Jackson County or a bordering county, and write a 250-word essay.
- More information is available on their website.
The Horatio Alger Scholarships ~ Due by March 15, 2022
- There are scholarships for Juniors and Seniors.
- They seek to assist students who have demonstrated integrity, perseverance in overcoming adversity, strength in character, financial need, have at least a 2.0 GPA, and are looking to pursue a college education.
- For eligibility criteria and application procedures, click on the link above.
The Credit Union ONE Scholarship Application ~ Postmarked by April 1, 2022
- A family member must belong to Credit Union ONE
- You must also have a GPA average of 3.0 or above, have completed at least 30 hours of community service, and plan to attend a two or four-year college or university or an accredited trade or vocational school.
Sallie Mae offers a free Scholarship Search to connect students to scholarship opportunities based on their hobbies and interests. The database now has over 6 million scholarships. Plus, when you register, you are entered into a chance to win their month sweepstakes. To celebrate National Scholarship Month, they've upped the $1,000 prize to $10,000 during the month of November.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!