- LCC scholarship application window is open from November 1st to January 31st.
- You must be accepted to LCC in order to apply.
- If you have questions or need assistance with your application, you can contact Amanda Cho, Student Engagement Coordinator, at Choa@lcc.edu or 517-483-1342.
The Michigan Association of State and Federal Program Specialists (MASFPS) Scholarship Info. - Deadline by January 11, 2021
- MASFPS will award three state scholarships ($1500, $1000, and $500).
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate and submit the National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators (NAFEPA) Scholarship Application packet.
- NAFEPA Scholarship Checklist and Application packet
- Then, the top two applications for the state will be in consideration for four NAFEPA Scholarships of $2500 each.
The MEA Scholarship - Deadline February 18, 2021
- To be eligible you must be a dependent of a MEA member or of a retired member in good standing and attend a Michigan public community/junior college, four-year degree-granting institution, or vocational training institution that grants a degree, certification, or license.
- Those attending the following private institutions ONLY are also eligible: Baker College-Flint/Owosso; University of Detroit-Mercy; Adrian College; Finlandia University; and Albion College.
Kelsey's Law Distracted Driving Scholarship - Deadline March 31, 2021
- They are offering a total of $5,000 in college scholarships to be awarded in April among four winning student submissions throughout the state.
- High school juniors and seniors are eligible.
Sallie Mae offers a free Scholarship Search to connect students to scholarship opportunities based on their hobbies and interests. The database now has over 6 million scholarships. Plus, when you register, you are entered into a chance to win their month sweepstakes. To celebrate National Scholarship Month, they've upped the $1,000 prize to $10,000 during the month of November.
Below is a list of additional scholarship resources. Sometimes the website creators contact us to post their information on our website. While we check to make sure they have free resources, we do not thoroughly investigate each site. Please feel free to give Student Services your feedback; if you find one that asks you to pay or seems unhelpful, let us know so we can update our listings. Thanks for your help!