Financial Aid Information
Here's another resource to help with your FAFSA application and scholarship searches. Go to the College & Career Access Center at Jackson Crossing, Jackson MI. They are open M through Thursday, 10-6 PM, and Friday and Saturday, 11-5PM. You can also visit their website by clicking here.
- A handout on the previous changes to FAFSA filing.
- The deadline to apply in Michigan for the Fall of 2018 is March 1, 2018.
College Board FAFSA Worksheets: Includes a Parent and Student Checklist
The State of Michigan-Student Financial Services Bureau:
- MI Student Aid Website
- MI Student Aid Facebook Page
- MI Student Aid Twitter Page
- 1-888-4-GRANTS (888-447-2687)
- 7 Things You Need Before You Fill Out the 2019-20 FAFSA Blog
- Federal Student Aid ID Website
- Filling out the FAFSA
- Michigan Tuition Grant Fact Sheet
- Michigan Competative Scholarship Fact Sheet
Financial Planning Tool Kit ~ Dollars for College Financial Planning Toolkit is designed to help students and families best understand all available resources to help make higher education affordable. It is organized by what grade level your child is currently in.