Financial Aid Information
Sallie Mae is offering a free webinar for students and families to learn key tips on applying for scholarships, how to create a winning scholarship essay, and more. The webinar is called, Scholarships: Finding Free Money for College.
- Sign up for Thursday, November 12th from 8-9pm ET by clicking HERE
- Once you click on the link with your preferred time, it will take you directly to the site where you then click on register.
College Board FAFSA Worksheets: Includes a Parent and Student Checklist
The State of Michigan-Student Financial Services Bureau:
- MI Student Aid Website
- MI Student Aid Facebook Page
- MI Student Aid Twitter Page
- 1-888-4-GRANTS (888-447-2687)
- FAFSA Frequestly Asked Questions
- Federal Student Aid ID Website
- Filling out the FAFSA
- Michigan Tuition Grant Fact Sheet for 2020-21
- Michigan Competitive Scholarship
- College Choice's, Guide to FAFSA
Financial Planning Tool Kit ~ Dollars for College Financial Planning Toolkit is designed to help students and families best understand all available resources to help make higher education affordable. It is organized by what grade level your child is currently in.